Premature ejaculation is treated with the novel medication Avanafil + Dapoxetine pills. The medication has several applications, including:
- To cure male erectile dysfunction
- To lessen the chance of ejaculating too soon.
Side effects caused by Avanafil + Dapoxetine tablets do not require any medical attention but consult your doctor immediately if you experience adverse effects.
- SweatingPain in chest
- High or low blood pressure
- Pain in jaw
- Changes in vision or loos of vision for sometime
- DrowsinessShortness of breath
Erection that is painful and can last for more than 4 hours
Allergic reaction such as swelling in hands and legs
Precautions and measures :
Top Avana tablets should be used with the following precautions, even though the adverse effects don't pose a serious threat:
- If you have a reaction to any of the medication's active ingredients, tell your doctor right once.
- If you have any heart disease, let your doctor know because the medication can make your chest pain worse.
- Inform your doctor if you are taking any nitrates.
- If you are using another medication for the same purpose, do not use this medication.
- If you use any other medications, including alpha-blockers or ketoconazole, let your doctor know.
- If you have very severe depression, let your doctor know.
- The medication makes people sleepy. While taking the drug, avoid operating heavy machinery or driving.
- If you have any eye issues, let your doctor know because the medication could exacerbate your symptoms.
- If you experience high or low blood pressure, let your doctor know.